Flexibility, Affordability, and Independence
Whether temporarily disabled due to an illness or surgery, in need of companionship or supervision, frail, or permanently disabled, our caregivers can provide the non-medical assistance and support tailored to meet your unique needs, and give you the peace of mind you deserve. We believe caring for an individual at home not only strengthens the family bond, but it is also a cost-effective alternative to institutional care. We provide one-on-one caregivers for people who are elderly or disabled in their homes, offering the necessary assistance to maintain a safe and independent lifestyle.
Sometime all you need is a little help, sometimes a lot. Need someone to help you shop? Cook? Help you get things done around the house? Need someone to sit with your loved one while you take care of some business outside of the home? Well, Caring Hearts Private Duty can provide a qualified, trusted caregiver suited to you and your family at a fraction of the cost of an assisted living facility. The various non-medical services and quality of one-on-one care at home provided by the right caregiver can’t be matched by any facility. Caregivers are available for as few as two hours per visit. You determine what schedule is best for you and your family. Whether you need temporary assistance as you recover, are permanently disabled, or just feeling the natural effects of aging, we are here for you!
Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!
Benefits of Our Private Duty
- Much Needed Relief for Family Caregivers: Family members who provide care for loved ones are often over worked and under-appreciated. Hiring one of our caregivers will ease your burden, and allow you time to recuperate, or pay attention to the things you’ve neglected.
- Decrease Time Spent on Daily Tasks: When everyday tasks like dressing, bathing, housekeeping, shopping and cooking become difficult, or seem to take all your time, it is time to get the help of a reliable caregiver.
- Increase Independence: Having to rely on family members, friends, or even neighbors can be uncomfortable and frustrating. When you hire our caregiver to help, you won’t have to rely on the charity of others, or feel as though you are imposing. Our caregiver can provide the personal care and assistance you need.
- It’s Affordable: Although 12 to 20 hours a week is a very common schedule, get the help you need, in your budget, at your convenience, in your home.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing one of our caregivers is there to provide help and ensure your safety, will give you peace of mind and concerned loved ones as well.
Our Private Duty Services
We have in-home caregivers with a wide range of expertise, including:
Special Needs Care
Personal & Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Care
- Elder Care
- Cancer Care
- Respite Care
- Bathing, Grooming & Hygiene
- Dressing, Undressing
- Wheelchair/walker assistance & Transfers
- Ambulation Assistance
- Incontinence Care, Toileting Assistance
- Medication Reminders & Assistance
- Meal Planning/Preparation
- Feeding Assistance
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Appointment Scheduling
- Errands & Grocery Shopping
- Comforting Companionship
- Accompany on outings and to Social Engagements